Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Introduction and Memorial Tournament

Hi All,


I wanted to introduce myself. I'm the team manager for the girls u10. I will be sending out information about the games toward the end of the week, as well as directions. Let me know if you need anything. My husband and I make most games so if your daughter needs a ride to any game I'm happy to help. We will not be at the game Mother's Day weekend but we should make the rest.

I need to get a count of players who will be playing in the Memorial weekend Tournament. The coaches would like the list of player by Friday, so if you could let me know by Friday afternoon that would be great.
If you have any questions about the tournament please let me know. This is Neve's first year playing in the tournament so I may not know the answer but I will do my best to find out.

If there is anything else I can do let me know. My home phone is 673-3768.

Kirsten Quinn


No comments:

Post a Comment