Friday, June 22, 2012

HFC U10: Thanks for a great season

Team:

I want to thank all the players, parents, team managers and coaches for a great Spring season.  I truly enjoyed working with all the players.  The improvement of players from when I first worked with them last August at camp is remarkable.

It was great to see the turnout at tryouts.  For all the U10s trying out for the U11 team, I know you will do well and I look forward to hearing about your success next season.  For the U9s who will be returning next season for a second year on the U10 team, I look forward to seeing you at camp in August.

Each summer there are pickup soccer games, usually once a week, in the evening at Upper Wilkins.  I will forward information when I hear about the games.  This is a great chance to have a relaxed fun time playing soccer and staying sharp over the summer time. I highly encourage players to come out whenever they have time.

Thank you for the great cards.  I appreciate them and the thoughts behind them.

Coach Mark Smith
(c) 603-493-7179

No comments:

Post a Comment