Monday, April 15, 2013

HFC EDP Travel - Teamer MORE INFO

Parents,

A couple of parents have contacted me about not receiving notifications.

One limitation of the Teamer service is that only a single email and phone can be associated with a player.  When I setup the system I used the phone and email provided as contact info for the player when they were registered on GotSoccer.  For parents with multiple email addresses, this means one of the parents will not receive a notification.  Unfortunately, that is a limitation of the service I cannot control.  For those with iPhones, installing the iPhone app will enable you to receive the notifications even if you do not use the specified email.

Hope this eliminates some of the confusion.  I really believe this system will make things easier once we get over the setup hurdle.  Thanks for sticking with it.

Coach Mark Smith
(c) 603-493-7179

No comments:

Post a Comment