Sunday, May 26, 2013

HFC EDPT - Memorial Day Tournament REPORT

Team:

I would like to thank everyone for a great tournament. I was able watch all or part of almost all the games.  I was very happy with the performance of our teams and players.  When I think back 7 weeks to the start of the season I am proud of the difference in skill demonstrated by the players and the play of the teams, but what really stood out for me was how much our players enjoyed playing and playing with each other.   With that love of the game as motivation I know they will continue to improve this season and the next.

I look forward to finishing off the last two weeks of the season. We still have some great soccer to go.

I know there were some great pictures taken this weekend. If people would like to share them with me, I will post them on the team webpage so everyone can enjoy them.  Thanks.

Coach Mark Smith
(c) 603-493-7179

No comments:

Post a Comment