Wednesday, April 25, 2012

HFC u10: Game rosters for the season

Team:

As you probably know our rosters for the two boys team are a little short.  This means we need a couple of extra players for each boys game.  I have created a game roster sheet for all of the games (see attached)  this season and checked off the players I would like to attend each game.  You are expected to attend every game for your primary team, but in addition each boy (or girl who wanted to) has a couple of extra games to attend.  I have spread the extra games out evenly so that all the players should get equal playing time.

Please check the schedules and let me know if there are any games you cannot attend.

Because of the vacation week we have a few boys missing so I am asking all the boys to commit to both games on Sunday 4/29, in Milford, please let me know asap if this is an issue.  Thanks.

Coach Mark Smith
(c) 603-493-7179

No comments:

Post a Comment