Monday, April 23, 2012

HFC u10: Monday practice - CANCELED

Team,

Thank you to those who responded to the RSVP request.  Unfortunately, it seems there will only be a handful of players available for practice this week because of vacation and soccer camp.

I do not believe it makes sense to hold practice for only 2-5 players.  For this reason, I am going to cancel practice for Monday.

If I receive more responses that indicate more players will be available for Wednesday or Friday I will look to have practice then, but at this time I am assuming Wednesday and Friday practices will be canceled as well.

My apologies to those players that were looking forward to practice this week.  I encourage you use the time to practice your skills.  Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks.

Coach Mark Smith
(c) 603-493-7179

No comments:

Post a Comment